Date: January 31, 2020
Candy Bar Walk – Room # 13
- Set up Instructions:
- Place tables\desks along the window
- Tape the 24 laminated numbers to the floor in a large circle.
- Open the consolation prizes and make sure they are ready to hand out.
- Setup music, speaker and test
- Game Instructions
- Collect 1 ticket per game per person
- Have each person stand on a number
- Play music for a random time period
- Stop the music
- Pull a numbered ball from the pitcher and the person standing on the number called picks out a Candy Bar as the main prize.
- Players who did not win receive the consolation prize
- Put extra prizes, tickets, numbered balls and room instructions folder into room tub.
- Pull up and throw away all the numbers on the floor and tape.
- Sweep floor & empty all garbages
- Bring room tub to the area outside of the office.