Date: January 31, 2020
Bingo – Room # 3
- Set up Instructions:
- Arrange desks into 4 rows
- Setup Bingo game at the front end of the classroom
- Setup table with bingo cards and markers
- Game Instructions
- Collect 1 ticket from each player per game
- Call of the bingo numbers until you have a winner.
- 1st winner gets a main prize
- Continue calling numbers till you have 3 or 4 winners and they receive the consolation prize.
- Put game cards, markers, balls back into bingo box
- Put tickets, extra prizes, room instruction folder into room bin.
- Sweep floor
- Empty garbage
- Bring game and room bin to the area outside of the school office.